I’ve uploaded Contextual Related Posts v2.2.1 to the WordPress.org repository. This is mainly a bug fix release that fixes a few bugs introduced in v2.2.0 released two days back.
The main bugs fixed in this release are:
- “No styles” would not get selected if “Rounded thumbnails’ was enabled
- “Recreate Index” caused a fatal error: Call to undefined function
- Excerpt shortening was not working correctly
- Exclude categories wasn’t working in some cases
- Additional check to see if default styles are off, then force No style
As usual, you should be able to upgrade the plugin from your WordPress plugins screen. Please visit the Contextual Related Posts settings page to see that all the options are as you expect them.
After upgrade I recommend also clearing the cache for Contextual Related Posts as well as any other caching plugins that you might have installed.
If you notice any bugs in the release or require support, please create a new post in the WordPress.org support forums or an issue in the Github repository.